No products in the basket.
Retro arcade games are our passion here at Williams Amusements. From pinball to cockpits, we don’t just love playing these games, we repair and sell them too. We even build them. From the artwork to the internal components. One of the machines we are incredibly proud of is the Shelby machine. With retro artwork, L.E.D illuminated joysticks and buttons, and the ability to play a whole range of 80’s and 90’s classic games on a MAME system, this is a fantastic retro arcade machine. As a result, we have produced this guide to the Shelby Arcade Machine.
Advantages of the Shelby Arcade Machine
This arcade machine is manufactured in house, and there are a range of advantages. including:
- The fantastic retro artwork. Our machine features the classic Shelby car style design artwork which would look great wherever you want it. But if you want it personalizing, or need someting adding to the artwork, dont worry. As it’s built here, we can easily make any amendments you might want.
- Our Shelby cabinet is a full two player machine, with two sets of controls. Perfect for friendly competition.
- The floating blue lighting on the back and the bottom of the cabinet add an interesting dynamic to the machine.
- You can play up to 5000 games on this single machine, so there’s no need to buy multiple cabinets. We use the MAME emulator to run the games, which meas that the Shelby cabinet can play a full range of games from the 80’s and 90’s.
- The cabinet has breath-taking graphics and has a super sharp 23″ monitor display
- Every machine is produced in a quality control environment. Using precision cutting and CNC, the shell is created. But we are equally proud of the precision that goes into the installation of parts and internal components.